Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#mkglam

I recently got the opportunity to receive a mary kay vox box from Influenster.com. I was shocked and excited they chose me. So I finally tried all the products the other night. I usually don't wear full on make up.  I have sensitive skin, so I usually say no to powders, blush, and bronzers. The mkvoxbox included:





Gel eyeliner
Bronzing powder
Translucent loose powder
Mineral cheek color
Cream eye color in Apricot twist
Concealer brush
Lash love mascara
Lip gloss in mango Tango

I accomplished this look buy applying my make up.  I'm a sucker for Egyptian and cat eyes. The gel eye liner with the brush was perfect. I was able to createa smooth line, without having to re do it. I love cream eye shadows. I don't have to use a pruner, and the still pop. This particular color looked fantastic on me.  I received so many compliments. They late all day as well. I worked,  and went to work out, and my eyes stated prefect!! The maces is some of the best I've ever used. They extended my page naturally, but also wheni was sweating, I didnt have raccoon eyes!! The bronzer have me a nice glow. 
All in all, I'm glad I was chosen for these products.  My skin wasnt irritated, and I had a long lasting make up day!!


Also, check out Influenster.com and see how you can get chances at free beauty products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment