Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Guess Who's Back?!?




Yes, everyone, it is ME!! I know you guys missed me. It's okay, I understand. I was your entertainment, and I just COMPLETELY fell off!!! LOL! J/K-ing!

So, yes, I am finally back. I've been BUSY! Okay, not really, but...I guess I just was feeling writing for a while. I didn't feel burnt out, I just didn't have anything interesting to write about...

Well there has been A LOT going on! I've recently received a promotion! *Does the chicken head* When I got the keys to the store, I came home and told my brother "It's official, I got keys," and proceeded to do a little jig. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've never had this much responsibility, so it kind of freaks me out. I couldn't turn it down though, it was a great opportunity and a great accomplishment to get a promotion in less than a year!
Everyone has been rooting for me, which makes it an easier transition.

Other than that, not too much has been going on with me. I'm  still enjoying life here in Maryland, I just wish my family could visit me more so I won't keep missing them. I knew it would be hard to be away from them, but not THIS hard. I've been here a year now, and it STILL hard. I had one of my customers tell me that Maryland is my home now. I said, no, Ohio will ALWAYS be my home, that's where I was born and raised, and that's where my family is.

As far as dating...I am CLEARLY not about that life!! LOL. Guys here are...how do I say it nicely...DIFFERENT! They have this expectant attitude about them. I'm sorry, I didn't know it was that deep. They feel like because you hang out with them ONCE, then sex is expected. What the what? Whoa there! They really try you here, and my tolerance level for these Maryland guys are at 0! I miss the Ohio men! LOL! I'm not complaining at all, to be honest. I work...a lot, and I usually have to be there REALLY early, so I am sleep most of the day! Eh, then life goes on. I'd rather get paid!

Seriously though, I am back guys. I will write more often. I promise...LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment