Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Not My Problem








So, last night was an interesting Friday night. I closed at my job, which doesn't happen often, so I guess I should have known it would be a weird day...

My co-worker and I decided to grab some dinner after work because neither of us had really eaten all day. We head up the street to Chipotle. As we are walking in, these guys stop us. My co-worker continues to walk, but, the guy was kinda cute, so I was like...what the hell? What's the worst that could happen. So, I walk over and the guy, who is African, begins to talk to me. He asks me the typical questions, "How old are you, do you have kids?" so on and so forth. In my mind, I'm like, ok, he seems cool. So he asks me if we can possibly go out the next day, since we both learned we were off work. So I'm like, ok, that sounds cool, just text me tomorrow. He texts me an hour later, asking me what I am doing? I didn't reply immediately, because my co-worker and I were having girl talk, which we both needed! I replied back once I got home and he begins to ask me the same questions he had asked me already. So, I straight told him, I guess you weren't listening. I am the type that is BIG on a guy respecting me and listening. At this time, I'm already like..I don't know if I want to go out with him.  Ok, let me rewind a bit, because I forgot a big part. The night when we were sending texts back and forth, he had asked could we go out, talk and then go back to his place. *SCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT* Pump the brakes! Say what now? I straight told him NO. I don't know you, and I'm not going back to your place, AND I just met you. He's like, it's ok, it's fine. I understand. So, I'm like cool. So, as he is texting me today, he says, can we go back to my place because it's been a while. In my head, I begin to go off. What the eff? I don't care it it has been a while for YOU! What does that have to do with me. The whole time he is saying, I want to spend time with you, and get to know you, and I want to be your man, blah blah blah. I'm continuously rolling my eyes like "Is he serious? Am I being punked? This can't be real..." So, he continues with the conversation, and I keep telling him like look, I just want to try and get to know you, not rush things. You don't really know me that way to say you want to share your life with me! All you know is my first name, age, and the fact I don't have kids! How could you possibly know, when not even 24 hours have passed, that you want to share your life with me? GTFOHWTBS!!!

So, then he asks me "Well, can I ask you something later on?"
I said something about what? The next text shouldn't have blown me, but it kind of did, I won't lie.
He straight up came out and he wanted some of my good stuff...and not in that order!
I was like woah there, buddy! I'm not the one! So, then, the old me came out! I slowly began to GO OFF! I was like look, I'm not the one for games, and if that's what you want, just like I told you last night, I'm the wrong woman.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for someone who is up front about what they want. Don't lie to me, cause it only makes it worse, and I might get violent! For you to go on and on about how you want to share your life with me (not that I cared or anything) and they come out with that, no no boo!!! So, I went on and on about how he doesn't know me, or my sexual history (stds and pregnancy freak me the hell out! As it should everyone.) I'm really big on who I mess around with and I'm very private about it. So, for someone to just come out at me like that, it makes me think either a) you have an incurable std that you WANT to pass along to someone b) you are desperate or c) you are just stupid and don't care about yourself!
I may be COMPLETELY wrong, but quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn! I'm sorry, I'm not just going to give it up to ANYONE, just because it's been a while for them. How is that MY problem?
Then, he had the nerve to get mad yall! Like for real for real. He went off talking about he hadn't had any in almost a year! Can I imagine that? Talking about he only has sex with people he cares for and wants to spend his life with. *blank stare* Ummm sir...HAVE A SEAT!!! Your little sob story is NOT going to make me feel sorry for you...it's just not. Get your life, QUICKLY! What the hell?

Man, I should have just stopped a long time ago, but to be honest...it was entertaining to me! I hadn't had a good going off session in MONTHS!!! So, I thank the Lord, cause he heard my cry! He knew I needed to go off on SOMEONE! LOL! I was able to do that, and STILL be a lady! LOL. I actually feel free now. I feel like I can conquer the world! LOL. Stuff like this entertains me, because I'm not hard pressed to meet someone. If I do, well that's cool, but if I don't, you won't find me crying in my tea watching a sappy movie.

Anyway, that's my rant for the day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment