Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

We Miss and Love you Uncle Poke


On this very day, 3 years ago, I received a phone call that was so unexpected, and changed my life. My mom called me with the news that my Uncle had died. It was devastating, and I couldn't think straight. All I could think about is the fact that I had JUST spoken to him the day before. The lost of one of the greatest uncles/father figures in the world, changed not only my life, my the rest of my family's lives. 3 years later, I have YEARS worth of memories of such an amazing man. His jokes, his smile, his laughter, his personality, EVERYTHING about him was amazing. So, on this day, I dedicate this blog to you Uncle Poke, our guardian angel. You are truly, truly missed and you will always remain in our lives. I STILL talk about you to all my friends, even friends I have recently met. I know that you are watching over all of us, making sure that we are ok. You live on in each and every one of us! I love you Uncle Poke!

Love,
Your Kitty Witty!

No comments:

Post a Comment