So, like so many others, I will be spending Valentine's Day ALONE! I enjoy the alone time. I will actually be spending mine this year, watching gangster movies! (Don't judge me!) Valentine's has always been just another day for me, even when I wasn't single. I don't feel all mushy and romantic, or anything like that. I don't want to have sex, (which most guys think they are entitled to on this "special" day.) I just wanna chill, eat popcorn, and watch movies. I don't want to be bothered honey. For the past 3 years, I have actually worked on V-day, by choice. I'd much rather make money off of all of you "love birds" rather than spend mine. So, in honor of this special occasion, I have compiled a list of anti-valentine's day songs, just for you guys!! Enjoy!
1. Valentine's Day-Solange Knowles
2. Doin Just Fine- Boys II Men
4. Abyss- The Dream
5. Burning Bridges- The CraigLewis Band
6. I'm Okay- Chrisette Michele
7. Hurt Again- Mary J. Blige
8. Fool of Me- Me'Shell Ndegeocello
9. Mary Go Round- Music Soulchild
10. You Outta Know- Alanis Morrisett
11. Leaving Tonight- Neyo ft. Jennifer Hudson
12. U Got Nerve- Aaliyah
13. U Get On My Nerves- Jazmine Sullivan
14. One Good Reason- Dru Hill
15. Through With Love- Destiny's Child
16. Aint True- Danity Kane
17. See You In My Nightmares- Kanye West ft. Lil Wayne
If you really want, you can listen to this WHOLE album! U might be mad afterward though...
So, folks this is only PART 1, part 2, coming tomorrow!