Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Anti-Valentine's Day Songs (Part 1)

So, like so many others, I will be spending Valentine's Day ALONE! I enjoy the alone time. I will actually be spending mine this year, watching gangster movies! (Don't judge me!) Valentine's has always been just another day for me, even when I wasn't single. I don't feel all mushy and romantic, or anything like that. I don't want to have sex, (which most guys think they are entitled to on this "special" day.) I just wanna chill, eat popcorn, and watch movies. I don't want to be bothered honey. For the past 3 years, I have actually worked on V-day, by choice. I'd much rather make money off of all of you "love birds" rather than spend mine. So, in honor of this special occasion, I have compiled a list of anti-valentine's day songs, just for you guys!! Enjoy!


1. Valentine's Day-Solange Knowles


2. Doin Just Fine- Boys II Men

3.Resentment- Beyonce

4. Abyss- The Dream



5. Burning Bridges- The CraigLewis Band



6. I'm Okay- Chrisette Michele



7.  Hurt Again- Mary J. Blige




8. Fool of Me- Me'Shell Ndegeocello




9. Mary Go Round- Music Soulchild


10.  You Outta Know- Alanis Morrisett


11. Leaving Tonight- Neyo ft. Jennifer Hudson


12. U Got Nerve- Aaliyah



13. U Get On My Nerves- Jazmine Sullivan



14.  One Good Reason- Dru Hill


15. Through With Love- Destiny's Child


16. Aint True- Danity Kane


17. See You In My Nightmares- Kanye West ft. Lil Wayne
    If you really want, you can listen to this WHOLE album! U might be mad afterward though...




So, folks this is only PART 1, part 2, coming tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment